The Children's Advocacy Center provides the following services for children and families:
- Child and Family Advocacy
- Video-taped Forensic Interviews
- Medical assessments and evaluations
- Child and Family therapy
- Prevention outreach (Darkness to Light)
- Education and outreach programs
All services are provided at no charge to children and their families.
Crime Victims Assistance Program through the Oregon Department of Justice provides assistance to crime victims through a variety of sources, providing compensation for services such as counseling and medical evaluations as well as providing grants and technical support.
Please click HERE for more information.
Information on Child Abuse Prevention is available by clicking HERE.